If you are planning to attend this week CASCADE event remotely, here are the necessary access instructions:
- First, please visit http://asu.idsflame.com, and download and install the VidyoDesktop application.
- After you install and run the VidyoDesktop application, you will be presented with a login screen asking for a VidyoPortal address, username and password. PLEASE IGNORE THESE FIELDS, LEAVE THEM BLANK, AND CLICK OR COPY/PASTE THE LINK BELOW. THE VidyoDesktop APPLICATION will launch when needed.
- You will need to have a USB web camera in order to participate in the event via Vidyo. You must also use earbuds, instead of the speakers connected to your desktop or laptop computer. A headset with microphone that connects to your computer via USB is an even better option than earbuds!
- Also, we encourage you to use a WIRED network connection, rather than any kind of wireless/WiFi network.
- After installing and running the VidyoDesktop app:
- Click https://asu.idsflame.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=wICLYO3CZ8VbNi1dTM8Q9fBhT3Y
- To join from your phone:
- Dial 480-884-1557, Meeting ID: 10534373 (Please do not join using BOTH computer and phone audio)
- To join from a non-Vidyo conferencing endpoint:
- Connect using our VidyoGateway by way of the IP 220.127.116.11, use H.323 or SIP, and enter meeting ID 10534373# (this method will only work if you are using a Tandberg, Polycom, CISCO, or similar “legacy” video conference system – please check with your IT Support Staff).
You will find a Vidyo User Guide here: http://www.vidyo.com/wp-content/uploads/VidyoDesktop_QuickUserGuide_3.4-A.pdf
- The information on Pages 8 & 9 will be of use to you as a Guest participant.
- Please note Item 1. on page 8, and open the Participant Pane so we can use Private Chat to communicate with you in the background.
Though we hope this will work without any problems, if you are having trouble getting connected, please contact the technical support at
Seth I Levine, Manager
ASU Video Conference Support
Computing Commons 218